Monday 12 March 2012

Why do I do this?

There's hope for something good, then there's just dumb hope for something that may not even come true. Right now I'm not really sure which hope I have. I'd like to think that the hope I have is something worth hoping for and waiting for. People say that you shouldn't really wait for things to come but that you should go out and get what it is that you desire. But right now I'm doing just that, waiting for something I want because... I was told to wait I guess. Is this stupid of me? I don't know... I'd like to think not but there's a huge part of me that feels I'm just wasting my time. At the same time it's that hope for something good that is making me wait... ... so what do I do?

I won't say I love her because it's something that's thrown around too much and often used so much that it's meaning has been watered down. I will say that I have a strong attraction towards this girl... but why? I really am a hopeless romantic... always hoping for things but overlooking things... I don't know.. Love is blind? maybe... Does it help that the music I love listening to is all sappy and romantic... mmm.. I don't know.. I like it though..

No comments:

Post a Comment