Friday 9 March 2012

Growing up

I guess I've lived in this phase of my life long enough. I think it's time for me to take on more responsibility and take control of my life instead of letting things happen to me. I should start taking initiative and make things happen for me. I guess this is the sort of epiphany I've come to realize and understand... well more so finally acknowledge instead of trying to ignore it and trying to hide from it.

I hope that things go better for me as I try to make an impact on the world and stop waiting for life to interact with me. I just need to start getting to work.. and with that I guess I'm gonna get off this blog for now. Gonna start with the little things and take it one step at a time. Like everything else I do.. just take things one step at a time.

ON a totally different note, it seems the more I try to fight it the more I'm falling in love... one day at a time i guess. It seems corny or even cliche but I look forward to the mornings when I can wake up and see that good morning message from her. I'm excited every time I get a message from her. My heart sinks when she isn't around, but am always so happy when she surprises me with phone calls.
To her, I'm just another friend... but to me.. she means the world to me... I sound like some love sick teenager... *sigh* well... one day at a time... time to study and make things happen. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment