Friday 23 March 2012

Post for the sake of posting

I realize I may just be writing to myself at this point as many of my blogs don't really have many followers... I don't think my life would be interesting enough to attract followers. In any case, updates...

Nothing really has changed. My situation is still the situation.. School is coming to a close.. exams are coming up soon.. stress will run high.. so school stress, life stress, hopefully no emotional stress but that's always the case... I think I've fallen for this girl.. as much as I tried not to let myself fall so hard.. it's happened.... now all I can do is wait.. and see... especially since I'm not the only one who's fallen for her.. Jason Mraz has a song that describes my situation right now... "I Won't Give Up"... I just hope it doesn't come to a point where I have no choice but to give up... but anything worth doing should be done with your full effort so... She is definitely someone that I feel is worth it.. despite her flaws.. but I guess... when you like someone enough you're willing to look past all that... I guess only time will tell... I wish I could fast forward life... just one time... would it be worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment