Tuesday 21 February 2012

KISS...?

I think for the most part my life is in order... It's just I have a few loose ends that I need to fix up and make better I suppose. But until that time.. I'm happy.

KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid

Sometimes things get complicated and messy when we over think things. So all we gotta do is remember to KISS. I didn't really do that when I let emotions get in the way of things before, and now things are a mess with a certain friend. I'm gonna try to restrain myself because looking back things have just changed for me. I really was a jerk and I totally shouldn't have said what I said but I did... I can't change that. All I can do is remember to always KISS. I guess I gotta have faith and confidence. Things I'm always working on... but one step at a time... Life isn't a sprint but a marathon, just take it one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment