Friday 17 February 2012

Awesome day

So it was a pretty amazing day today... well from my perspective. The day started off really well.. I was able to get a lot accomplished. I felt very productive in spite of being somewhat rushed. I was able to celebrate my friend's birthday as we went and did all sorts of random things. We went and did a scavenger hunt around main street Unionville, I ended up learning a lot about her and different things I like about her.

I'm not too sure how she feels about me... I never really thought that I would be into someone so quickly but I really feel like I was fated to meet her. Like everything that I've set for my idea girlfriend/wife things I never really thought I could find in someone I have and more... But... I don't know.. it's like I barely had the time to know her. But at the same time I feel like these past few weeks have gone by super fast.. in a way.. it almost feels like I've known her for years. You ever get that feeling that no matter what happens during the day, things will just be better if you get to see her. I don't know.. I get that feeling maybe I'm a hopeless romantic. who knows...

So after we did the scavenger hunt we drove around looking for a good Korean restaurant, we ended up finding an average place it was pretty decent. We then went back to her house to have cake with some other friends, it was fun just to hang out and sing... even though I'm not the greatest singer. Actually pretty much the worst. It was fun none the less. We went to school where we had this interesting hike in the dark, I can say of all the times I walked down that trail, that was the most fun I had. It felt like an adventure. Then we finally got to go to Menchies! It was pretty good but it's no Yogurtland, I think it's pretty good, I can see my self going back a lot. All in all it was a really awesome day. It wasn't the first and it hopefully won't be the last.

Maybe I'll gather the courage to tell her how I feel, although I'm pretty sure it's almost blatantly obvious. But for now I'm just gonna enjoy the ride and take things as they come. I sure hope she likes me... Haha.. I feel like a school boy in love... I am a school boy in love... haha.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment