Saturday 11 February 2012

Feelings

Sometimes you don't really know how to deal with a situation because your emotions are involved and they make highly reasonable individuals do highly illogical things. Feelings always complicate things. Feelings make people lose sleep, weight, and for no rational reason follow their heart when their mind knows the dangers that lie ahead.

It seems like my life is a continual loop of nice guys finish last. I wonder why it is that I can just click with anyone but there's never any attraction towards me. What is it that causes one individual to become attracted to another individual? Why does it happen one way sometimes and two ways other times? Right now I'm sort of in a situation where there's someone I like, but she doesn't know it. I know what you're gonna say how will she know if you don't tell her?
Well she's not interested in me, she's never seen me in that light before... Maybe I'm starting to feel as if I can't be loved and that my lot in life is to be alone. Maybe it's Karma for what I did to my ex. There are too many situations that I don't want to think about but I know I will. Can someone give me answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment