Saturday 3 January 2015

That moment when you realize you're in love

Over the past few weeks I realized I fell really hard for a friend of mine. As I saw her off at the airport a few days ago, my heart sank more than I ever thought possible. I know she didn't reject me and I didn't really let her know my feelings but I felt the most heartache I've felt in my life. For the past 2 days since she left she's been on my mind constantly in everything that I do. In thinking about the whole situation it made me realize that I am indeed in love.

What makes people fall in love? I have often pondered on this question, especially in the past 3 years when I myself have been on a constant search for love. Is there a trigger? Is it timing or luck? Or is there something deeper behind the concept of love. This is a topic I have written about many many times in this blog and on other blogs I manage, but it is something that I don't understand. The love I am talking about isn't that of familial love, or the love that comes between friends that forms a friendship. I'm referring to the passionate romantic love that helps two individuals join in purpose and desires

I'm not really sure what I want to share about this other than the fact that I'm in love and it's sort of painful but liberating at the same time.... I'll share more of my thoughts on this and update you on the status of my love life, if you should so care to read about it in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment