Monday 6 January 2014

How to get over someone?

So I really have this terrible thing with timing in life. I'm always late to the punch, or way too early. I don't know what it is. Right now I'm sort of dealing with rejection of sorts. It sort of goes along with my previous post about finding love. I really am bad at trying to get over someone. So this is always something I'm interested in because I guess so much of my life has been searching for love. Trying to understand attraction between individuals and how all that works with my life. I guess since it's a new year I will be more proactive about my love life and take more initiative like I have been doing during the latter half of the year. I think it's something that's hard for me to do because I have so many reservations and I often leave myself out there way too often in the wrong situation so it takes me a bit to recover. I often find myself being attracted to unavailable girls as well. They usually come from a land far far away, or are emotionally unavailable or some combination of both. I don't know why that is. I guess it might stem from my Wanderlust (The desire to travel the world). There is also a level of my connection with the object of my interest that I just happen to "click" well with those most unavailable to me. Or maybe I just know what I want... do I? If I did I would be more certain of my decisions in life and well yeah. I suppose that this would be a good way for me to try to get over someone. By keeping up with this blog and doing a number of other personal interest things (pursue my photography, develop my craft and creativity). Hmm... Was this a blog about how to get over someone?Or just a rant for me to help me get over someone... In any event I want to just say... Girls are stupid throw rocks at them... haha. The same applies in reverse because guys are stupid, if you throw rocks at us we will have interest in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment