Saturday 4 October 2014

New Years - NEW BLOG... kinda

Well I decided to revive this blog as I've found a muse, rather I've rediscovered my muse for blogging. My has a lot of time passed since I last blogged here. I suppose now is as good of a time as any to reignite my passion for writing. I don't know how things sort of died off, a combination of summer, sadness, school and stuff (mostly laziness).

I kept saying to myself I'll blog again later, I'll blog again later and I never really did. I'm here to make good on this blog and keep it going.

So I just wanted to keep this entry short with a quick little story I came up with, just now.

Joyful and free spirited the lone wanderer travels.
Seeking for what the world has to offer,
Traveling across the land with no map in his hands.
Finding his place in the world,
Helping those along his way.
In all his adventures the thing he has found the most
Is his fondness and passion for those he loves.
Yet he continues to travel alone in this life,
Still searching the one whom he can end his travels with,
His other half who is out there somewhere,
The inspiration for his journey and goal of his quest,
For one day he will find her and he will no longer be alone
As he will have found his kindred spirit,
The one to make his joy truly full.

No comments:

Post a Comment