Sunday 1 January 2012

The New Years resolution blog

I guess this is what I should do, because it's a good time to blog about my resolutions for the new year. One thing I know for sure is that I'm not taking crap from anyone anymore.

I also will do the typical work out more and get in shape... I'm starting the year off by playing basketball and possibly running a few miles later this week (health allowing - as I've been battling some sort of viral infection in my throat causing a fever).

Anyways, back to my resolutions... I am determined to not play more than 2 hours of video games per day, should be too hard because well I'm not too interested in games these days. I've lost my passion for video games, it's pretty much a time sink for the most part.

I also hope to read at least 2 hours a day, pretty much to balance out any video game playing I do during the day if not exceed it. At least 1 hour of educational, and then another hour of leisure.

On to those around me, I hope to improve the relationships I have with the people in my life. As such I also will do all in my power to make those around me happy, even at the expense of my self. Like Eeyore has said before "Just smile and get over with it" That's pretty much what I'll be doing... smile keep moving forward, stop carrying my emotions on my sleeve and just be strong.

Spend less, save more... pretty self explanatory there.

Ummm.. I guess I have some more but I can't think of any of them right now.. so for now that's my list...

Find love I suppose would be my final resolution or let love find me... but don't stress about it... if it happens it'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment